Welcome to Clearwater RV Park!
We hope you enjoy your stay.
For yours and every campground patron’s well-being, please follow these rules:
- Arrival and departure time:
- Arrival: 3-8pm
- Departure: 11am
- We would be grateful if you could respect these hours.
- The well-being and peacefulness of our guests is our priority. Please respect the tranquility of your neighbours. Loud noise, music, radio, etc. should not exceed the boundaries of your site.
- Dogs are welcome at Clearwater RV Park. However, it is strictly forbidden to leave your dog alone on the site. Dogs must be always kept on a leash and must not cause any inconvenience to other campers. It is also your responsibility to clean after them. Visitors’ pets are not allowed.
- Each camper is responsible for the cleanliness of his/her site during their stay, and upon departure.
- Only cars belonging to the campers are allowed on the site(2max.). All other vehicles must stay at visitors parking at the entrance of campground. Ten (10) km speed for cars, bicycles, ATVs, etc. Visitors must leave by 10 pm. If a visitor must stay the night, please register them before this time.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am and must be respected. Please do not “roam” around campground during quiet hours.
- No alcoholic beverages to be displayed away from your site.
- Anyone creating a disturbance will be asked to leave the grounds immediately.
- This campground is supervised but each camper is responsible for all items left on their site.
- The rates for a site include normal use of water and electricity. Cars and trailers must not be washed on the campground; electrical appliances not compatible with our system must be avoided.
- Only one trailer per site allowed.
- Illegal drugs will not be tolerated on the campground. Any offence will be referred to the Police.
- We are not responsible for any loss or stolen items of any kind.
- We are not responsible for any damage to equipment belonging to campers or other personal effects.
- The campground is privately owned, and the management will not tolerate those who do not follow the rules. Campers who are expelled will not be refunded.
- Please inform the reception when you leave for an extended period.
- We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for choosing to stay with us.